Now Eating Thread (Official)

Conspicuously Absent said:
I want some :(

On topic:

2 eggs over easy, on toast (spread the yoke around like an extra spread), hashbrowns and yummy bacon with a hint of maple syrup taste.

that would be awesome, but the eggs should be scrambled. so far today I've only had some pretzels...

haha, that sounds awesome dude. I wanna try reindeer sometime!!!

I've tried: deer, elk, m00se, and bear so far. Oh yes, and we had ducks but they kept living at the neighbors place (very free-range duck) and they were yummy too.

an elk is a small m00se, slightly different diet (more grass/bush) and not as big on the antlers... iirc. I'm no expert. M00se was a bit more gamey in taste, elk a bit less so. (m00se = really dark, elk = not so dark). Both were really good. We BBQed some, made soup, stew and some other stuff.

I love having family friends who hunt (and have a fishing boat). They showed up with 20 pounds of bear, 15 m00se, 5 lbs of deer and 10 "white" salmon (different scale colour makes them almost worthless cause people like the traditional aesthetics... same taste) and 10 pounds of rock scallops (100% not available on a commercial market because they can't be farmed)... the rock scallops were from our old oyster farm which this friends own half of.

w00t for that. and btw, they brought all that cause their freezer was full, and most of their friends freezers were full :p So they filled ours too.

^new avatar! hawt
spaghetti and meat sauce
edit: after oreos, kettle chips, and fresca. im fucking hungry

none. i was at work and the last time i ate was like 2 pm.
lol @ weed. im like the resident "weed is for losers" retard