Now Playing (The Infamous Topic Returns)

Orphaned Land-"The Kiss of Babylon (The Sins)"

Whoever thinks Bible stories can't be metal needs to pick up the album Mabool! Good times, epic arrangements, and you may learn something too!
hailz...Orphaned Land rules :kickass:

<--- Adagio - Undying (Japanese Bonus Track) [Adagio-Dominate-Japanese_Release-2005-RNC] 04:34 [Metal]

Dethklok - Castratikron

You don't even know how much I would be willing to pay for all of Dethalbum to be downloadable for Rock Band. I could probably sing Nathan Explosion's vocals better than most of the other songs in the game!

Sonic Syndicate - Lament of Innocence

Sonic Syndicate are openers for Nightwish North American tour in May 2008 and not bad at all ...if you happen to like Swedish melodeath, that is :kickass:

Orphaned Land-"The Kiss of Babylon (The Sins)"

Whoever thinks Bible stories can't be metal needs to pick up the album Mabool! Good times, epic arrangements, and you may learn something too!

if you love mabool i suggest you get Sahara and El Norra Alila casue thso album kick ass also! anyway NP: Rushing by Rotersand

Led Zeppelin - Dazed and Confused

From "Ahmet Ertegun Tribute"- bootleg, recorded live at O2 Arena, London UK Dec 10, 2007

UNFRIGGINBELIEVABLE BAND :Smokin:

Trans Siberian Orchestra - "Pinball Wizards of Winter" - bootleg

Recorded December 14, 2007 at Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY

Metal Christmas & Happy Holidays to everyone :headbang:

Dethklok - Kill You

What can I say? Like I said in the other thread, this is by far the album I've listened to the most in 2007, and thus far has been the same in 2008.

Epica - Never Enough

Finally after years of interest in Kamelot, I decide to check out Simone's band. And they're pretty decent, I still prefer the 'wish, but this is listenable.

Epica - Never Enough

Finally after years of interest in Kamelot, I decide to check out Simone's band. And they're pretty decent, I still prefer the 'wish, but this is listenable.

That is one of their most accessible and radio friendly songs, but it's one i also happen to really like. For a good dose of Simone's voice, i'd suggest checking out "Feint" from The Phantom Agony (it's a slower song, but a great one). I also like Chasing The Dragon (from The Divine Conspiracy) in that vein. You might also be interested to know that they did a cover of Death's Crystal Mountain for the Quietus single. Of course don't look for any Simone on that one hehe. But yeah, pick most anything from them, either fast or slow, and it's quality.

Now Playing: Epica - Cry For The Moon