Now playing thread

"Onyx - here n now" What did you think of the newest Onyx? I was let downnnn.

Cultes Des Ghoules - Odd Spirituality

Im relatively new to hip hop so i havent heard that one yet. Bacdafucup (together with Jeru's sun rises in the east) is my fav hip hop album for now, so ill have to check more of these guys :)

Well...you can console yourself with the fact that copies will be copies!

The Haunted - Trend Killer

Yeah but since the real deal is not an option anymore they are probably the closest thing you can get to it, they make better dissection covers than watain and two of watains members were live members of dissection so that is saying something!

Yeah, I guess it is cool to hear carbon-copy covers live, no sarcasm intended. On record, though...I don't like covers where the band don't update the original somehow, make it more their own etc, then I'd rather just listen to the original.

Entombed A.D. - Kill to Live

Yeah, I guess it is cool to hear carbon-copy covers live, no sarcasm intended. On record, though...I don't like covers where the band don't update the original somehow, make it more their own etc, then I'd rather just listen to the original.

Entombed A.D. - Kill to Live

Yes this is true, I would love to see it live but if they made a record with covers it would be pointless.

I forgot how much i loved this album

Behemoth+-+Satanica.jpg

Never saw them live :( The last concert ive been on, was Cannibal Corpse, their concerts are always amazing even though im not a big fan :)

I've seen Behemoth a few times and they have been both amazing and quite dull so I guess you got to catch them on one of their good days. Cannibal are always great live, gotta love Corpsegrinders talk between the songs!

Corpsegrinder is hilarious live. "If any of you fuckin' pussies keep throwin' fuckin' beer at me, I'm gonna leave the fuckin' stage and whoever saw you do it is gonna fuckin' kill you, I don't give a fuck, so fuck that shit!"