Now playing thread

Sabaton - Endless Nights

Hmm this sounded way more hammerfallish then I remembered, still all the intros on Fist for Fight screams Savatage....this is isn't all that bad really but then again no money and fame in this either...

I liked Sabaton back when they were still a normal heavy metal band, kind of like a Swedish Savatage....then they released Primo Victoria and went all out Bolt Thrower power metal on us and started writing music that sounds like it belongs in Eurovision :(

I don't like a lot of heavy metal, I rarely listen to Iron Maiden but Sabaton does something for me, I don't know what but I love them! :lol:

Try the song 7734, it's my favorite of theirs though of course you might find it too Eurovision-ish :p

I don't like a lot of heavy metal, I rarely listen to Iron Maiden but Sabaton does something for me, I don't know what but I love them! :lol:

Try the song 7734, it's my favorite of theirs though of course you might find it too Eurovision-ish :p

Nah that is still a power metal song, their songs were still based on riffs back then.
Last time I listened to a new song by them it was all keyboards and choruses and it was more like eurovision pop music which happened to have distorted guitars...

You should listen to and worship Maiden though...at least 25 hours each day....

Nah that is still a power metal song, their songs were still based on riffs back then.
Last time I listened to a new song by them it was all keyboards and choruses and it was more like eurovision pop music which happened to have distorted guitars...

You should listen to and worship Maiden though...at least 25 hours each day....

Hm I can't say I understand what you're talking about :p Have you given their newest album a spin?

Sabaton - Far from the Fame