Now playing thread

I fucking love this album, brutal and insane vocals! :kickass:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoNPnAsYNQw
No
horrible album with no balls and decrepified drumming
Yes
What the hell is wrong with you?!!!!!!!!!
no u
I like intensity, quality riffs and good songwriting.. not a band half asleep :)
yes u
I don't feel the intensity either but other than that I don't know enough about music to say the songwriting and riffs are bad :)
DIE!

http://www.last.fm/user/Qth/library/music/The+Crown/Crowned+in+Terror

You have 2 scrobbles each of Under the Whip and Drugged Unholy. Zero scrobbles of Crowned in Terror.

Your opinion is invalid as fuck

So fucking what? My buddy always played me CIT and Eternal Death along with ATG back when those album was released. I hated Tompas voclas back then and The Crown never clicked for me, until now. Im the lucky one not comparing the new one with 10-15 year old albums.

Its just like with Decapitated, people just cant let go of the past and listen to the new albums with clear ears and mind.

Tompa's vocs are poop. The remake Crowned Unholy is cool though since the songs rule. Deathrace King is where it's truly at.

I would dislike tired 160 bpm death n roll bullshit no matter if it was The Crown or not.

And for Decapitated: I feel exactly the same about shavedtuffguygym hardcore vocals no matter which band's sound they're destroying. They weren't aggressive or good in 2004, and they surely aren't now.

So fucking what?

So your opinion does not count, that's all :fu:

Its just like with Decapitated, people just cant let go of the past and listen to the new albums with clear ears and mind.

Also, Blowpeth and Bloodbath.

Tompa's vocs are poop. The remake Crowned Unholy is cool though since the songs rule. Deathrace King is where it's truly at.

I would dislike tired 160 bpm death n roll bullshit no matter if it was The Crown or not.

I actually prefer the instruments and production on CIT better. The vocals are better on Crowned Unholy. I listen to both versions. And yes, Deathrace King is awesome. Hell is here has some good songs despite the shitty production also.

I actually prefer the instruments and production on CIT better. The vocals are better on Crowned Unholy. I listen to both versions. And yes, Deathrace King is awesome. Hell is here has some good songs despite the shitty production also.

Yeah, just happy to get rid of his annoying mid range no aggression vocals. Hell Is Here and Eternal Death have a few really epic songs like At The End, Angels Die and Misery Speaks. Possessed 13 is decent as well, though it's the start of their deterioration. Fuck Doomsday King.