Now playing thread

Bloodbath - Wrethced Human Mirror

Hoping to hear at least a few songs from this superior Bloodbath album tonight.

I don't think they've changed up the setlist at all since they first started performing with this lineup. (Except when they had to remove songs for shorter sets.) I don't want to spoil it for you if you haven't looked at any of the set lists but I will say this: Don't except too much from The Fathomless Mastery.

- - -

Spectral Lore - Dualism

I don't think they've changed up the setlist at all since they first started performing with this lineup. (Except when they had to remove songs for shorter sets.) I don't want to spoil it for you if you haven't looked at any of the set lists but I will say this: Don't except too much from The Fathomless Mastery.

Yeah I know, I got to hear Mock The Cross :bah: and Hades Rising :thumbsup:. Its mindboggling that they dont play at least one of Treasonous, Iesous, Devouring the Feeble. o_O TFM must be one of the most discredited album in Swedish DM history.

Amorphis - Under the Red Cloud

Can't believe that I have missed out on this incredible album until now. Now wonder it's listed on so many "best of" lists for 2015.

I know right?! Was saying this to Jocke and Stefan yesterday at the pub. Its the best album by Amorphis since Joutsen joined.

NP: Wretched Human Mirror :kickass: