Now playing thread

Never listened to the In Flames albums past Clayman, decided to give it a go and listened to Reroute To Remain (2002). My god, what absolute garbage. I can imagine what it was like for the old In Flames fans when it came out.
Agreed, yet for me the decline started after Whoracle. Colony is somewhat listenable, but Clayman.. :( I remember buying that album and listening to it for the first time, the chorus of Pinball Map put me off big time.

Never listened to the In Flames albums past Clayman, decided to give it a go and listened to Reroute To Remain (2002). My god, what absolute garbage. I can imagine what it was like for the old In Flames fans when it came out.

I actually got into them with Reroute to Remain, but I quickly discovered that the pre-RtR albums were much better, haha.

Yeah! They're really good, had to order the album :) I listened to their previous stuff which didn't do too much for me, but this new album is absolutely convincing, excellent!

So is the Soliloquium album btw <3

Oh yeah, the Soliloquium one is really good! Favourite song is probably A Fleeting Moment

Reactions: MadTinus
Agreed, yet for me the decline started after Whoracle. Colony is somewhat listenable, but Clayman.. :( I remember buying that album and listening to it for the first time, the chorus of Pinball Map put me off big time.
same. Colony was already starting to reek of the so called "modern mdm", Clayman was the nail in the coffin.

Reactions: MadTinus