Now playing thread

I never thought I would say it either,

If I remember correctly I think it was that bastard Qth:)p) who predicted I would eventually enjoy quite a few of their songs. I heard they were making a new album so I listened to some of their stuff to get an idea of how much they would change for the new album (It's Mike so of course I was interested) and sure enough the more I listened, the more I enjoyed.

Way to call it on that one. BUT. I still don't really enjoy any Hypocrisy. Vocals are of course amazing but the songs are very mediocre.

hahahaha i completly agree with you on hypocrisy, the vocals destroy but the songs themselves are kinda bland

currently listening to: agalloch - falling snow

Death And Resurrection Of A Northern Son - Bathory

Hey guys thought this might be the thread to start in to introduce myself. I'm Ryan hailing from Los Angeles (fuck that just doesn't sound good. Just have to wait until I move to Norway) and I'm addicted to Bloodbath! They are just too fuckn good to listen to anything else. I just recently returned to the Amon Amarth board and saw Bloodbath and thought hey what the fuck? I'll see if these monkeys are doing alriiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!!!

Ryan

I never thought I would say it either,

If I remember correctly I think it was that bastard Qth:)p) who predicted I would eventually enjoy quite a few of their songs. I heard they were making a new album so I listened to some of their stuff to get an idea of how much they would change for the new album (It's Mike so of course I was interested) and sure enough the more I listened, the more I enjoyed.

Way to call it on that one. BUT. I still don't really enjoy any Hypocrisy. Vocals are of course amazing but the songs are very mediocre.

HAH!
Will you look at that. :p

Heir Apparent is my fav on Watershed btw. Heavy shit.