Now playing thread

I had "Into The Lungs of Hell". A bit too unchaotic and melodic for my taste but still okay. Checking 'em out again because of Summer Breeze. This song is Bolt Thrower worship to the core :) mp3: God Dethroned - Passiondale <01:29/04:05>

I had "Into The Lungs of Hell". A bit too unchaotic and melodic for my taste but still okay. Checking 'em out again because of Summer Breeze. This song is Bolt Thrower worship to the core :) mp3: God Dethroned - Passiondale <01:29/04:05>
Yeah, Into.. is where they started to sound more 'clean', it lasted for 3 albums but on the new one they regained some of the aggression from the earlier albums, but I'm not too crazy about the production, especially the drums sound too digital for my taste. It's a step in the right direction though.

Anyway, the aforementioned albums are excellent, "The Serpent King", "Under a Silver Moon" and "The Grand Grimoire" are great songs.

NP: Bone Gnawer - Defleshed and Skinned

M'kay. I'll try and get a fast listen before the festival so I know some songs :) I suppose the wednesday pre-festival night will be a night of decent but not great Death Metal since Vomitory's playing as well. Also a band in my okay category :p