Now playing thread

Edge ov Sanity - Incantation (for the 15th time or so in a row)

I have really weird listening patterns. I listen to one track until i've had enough and then switch over to another. Perhaps the reason why my EoS playcount desolates everything else.

I have no clue how people manage to like them...

0:05/(30 some minutes) - some chord starts playing

skip to 2:37 - same chord playing

skip to 5:22 - same chord playing

skip to 12:38 - same chord

OMFG no matter what part of the song you skip to, it's the exact same sound that comes out of your speakers.

I really need to listen to something else now. :s
suggest something åsomer than what i'm listening to, since 2 hours or so?

indeed :lol:

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.