Now playing thread

Rapture - To Forget

Brave Murder Day has been one of my favorite all time albums for years now and somehow I just found out about Rapture! Thank you Pandora.com!!!

takes about 2342389492394823894 hours longer to write a song with all the clean guitar tone bullshit and dual melodies that need to be good + you can't play it live unless you have johnblakk petrucciheimz 12343489 dollar guitar pedal inplanted in your head.

BLUDGEONEDBEATENANDBERATÜD is more fun :)

takes about 2342389492394823894 hours longer to write a song with all the clean guitar tone bullshit and dual melodies that need to be good + you can't play it live unless you have johnblakk petrucciheimz 12343489 dollar guitar pedal inplanted in your head.

BLUDGEONEDBEATENANDBERATÜD is more fun :)

but you don't have a job so you have hours to work on it :) and you don't have to play it live, make a tr00 kvlt tape that you only send out to 3 people in the whole world. säjtün!

Rapture - Misery 24/7

children of rapture - needled 24/7 amirite?

Opeth - The Amen Corner

playing guitar is kinda boring atm though, getting into my oct-dec autumn state where my brain's virtually turned off and I just sit around and stare. even "fun" things are dull atm ;

NP: Rapture - The Past Nightmares

yeah, partying I can get into :) it was just so gay yesterday. had a whole day for myself, like 12 hours of poker/guitar/coffee/starcraft and everything just seemed so mundane. got nothing done with the fakkin' songs, expected to finally get that fucking priestjesusimpalement chorus down :(

NP: Rapture - I Am Complete

never liked this song ;) too pussy-ish

yeah, partying I can get into :) it was just so gay yesterday. had a whole day for myself, like 12 hours of poker/guitar/coffee/starcraft and everything just seemed so mundane. got nothing done with the fakkin' songs, expected to finally get that fucking priestjesusimpalement chorus down :(

NP: Rapture - I Am Complete

never liked this song ;) too pussy-ish

aw :( starcraft :headbang: