Now playing thread

the overt melo-hypocrisy influence annoys me, but they are still solid. the warcult is usually the song I put on :) new Immolation is crazy though
Hypocrisy influence..? :err:
I dunno, just has that "standard" element which makes it sorta boring for me. I like super aggression in my stuff haha :) hard to explain
They're nothing really spectacular, true, but they surely have some hateful aggressive stuff, especially Henri's vocals on Bloody Blasphemy (their best album i.m.o.) and The Grand Grimoire definitely spit some venom.

If you like it aggressive, you really should check out Bloody Blasphemy (if you haven't already heard it). Into the Lungs of Hell is where they started to sound more clean, the preceding albums were more raw and aggressive. Try The Grand Grimoire titletrack and Under A Silver Moon, excellent stuff.

NP: Customs - Talk More Nonsense (no pun intended ;))

Hypocrisy influence..? :err:They're nothing really spectacular, true, but they surely have some hateful aggressive stuff, especially Henri's vocals on Bloody Blasphemy (their best album i.m.o.) and The Grand Grimoire definitely spit some venom.

If you like it aggressive, you really should check out Bloody Blasphemy (if you haven't already heard it). Into the Lungs of Hell is where they started to sound more clean, the preceding albums were more raw and aggressive. Try The Grand Grimoire titletrack and Under A Silver Moon, excellent stuff.

NP: Customs - Talk More Nonsense (no pun intended ;))

I've just heard Into The Lungs of Hell and the new one :) I'll download that album and get back to you :) I didn't mean that they were bad in any sense :)