Now playing thread

In Flames - Come Clarity

Fuck these lyrics are kiling me right now, fucking emo-state, I hate it.

Lol. Yeah, that was the first album where I died a little inside. I'm not a huge fan of Soundtrack, but it was better than Come Clarity if even by a small margin. The newest one is worse still.

Have you heard Anders' side project? Fucking Nu-metal junk, it's actually funny to listen to.

Animals As Leaders - Tempting Time

You misunderstood me, the lyrics in that track actually gets to me right now, its my own emo-state I hate. (Yeah I know :erk: )
I dont like the album very much though.

I think the new one is better than Come Clarity, which might be their worst album.
The upcoming will be kinda interesting, It will probably be heavier than The Haunted That Turned Gay - Unseen.

You misunderstood me, the lyrics in that track actually gets to me right now, its my own emo-state I hate. (Yeah I know :erk: )
I dont like the album very much though.

I think the new one is better than Come Clarity, which might be their worst album.
The upcoming will be kinda interesting, It will probably be heavier than The Haunted That Turned Gay - Unseen.

Come Clarity is their worst Imo. I'm not expecting a ton from the new album, but maybe the label change was good for them? I just want them to write another Colony, or Whoracle.