NOW PLAYING thread

hmm i used to really dig Left Hand Path but now it feels too ''same-y'' imo. Clandestine is a good album, but the vocals sound dumb instead of convincing or agressive. Wolverine is the perfect Entombed album for me, the vocals crush and the songwriting really improved from the previous albums.

I like all three albums. wolverine unites the death n' roll sound with the old entombed sound in a very cool way, especially in the title track. I think left hand path and clandestine are of the same class pretty much.

NP: Dismember - Fleshless

I like all three albums. wolverine unites the death n' roll sound with the old entombed sound in a very cool way, especially in the title track. I think left hand path and clandestine are of the same class pretty much.

NP: Dismember - Fleshless
I like Clandestine and Wolverine Blues better than LHP because they are great albums, while LHP is a great song, the other songs are pretty good, but don't live up to that first track.

Clandestine is the same for me though, I like "Living Dead" way more than the other tracks.
No way man, "Sinners Bleed", "Evilyn", "Blessed Be", "Severe Burns", pretty much the whole album fucking slays i.m.o. :)

And I do think Entombed are more talented than Dismember actually, in fact more talented than a lot of (Swedish) bands. There's a certain 'cleverness' in their music. Dismember are good, but you can hear their talents are limited.

The main difference for me is prolly that Dismember always had a better singer and consistently released good or better albums, while Entombed sort of plunged into suckiness in the mid 90's. Dismember's also the best live band in the entire world of music to me. Well, not after I saw Katatonia on the cruise. But #2 for sure :p

Quiet Sun - Mummy Was An Asteroid
cover_36147482005.jpg