Now Playing Thread

I haven't listened to Loveline in forever though because I no longer go to bed anywhere near 10 pm

is Anderson still around? and does Adam yet know whether that's his first or last name?

i thought you and Deliverance were back together? sounds like theres some tension.

Trey Parker said:
goddamnit, i told your mom to stop doing lines while i fucked her in the ass when she was pregnant. stupid whore. look at the pathetic meiotic result that came about. i don't like you dorian gray. i. don't. like. you

well i like dorian, and if you don't, then i guess we're over..you self-centered piece of shit. :crying:

haha! you used the word "meiotic" in another post recently. i remember that. and, haha, Loveline is a show for folks who cant manage a mature, adult relationship. in other words, Loveline is for teenagers........not that there's anything wrong with that.

Could somone please tell me why whenever they are doing a now playing thing, they always do a non-Opeth song...and an Opeth forum. Opeth is a great band people...listen...a lot.

Listening to: Opeth - Godhead's Lament