Now Playing Thread

Wreath said:
Could somone please tell me why whenever they are doing a now playing thing, they always do a non-Opeth song...and an Opeth forum. Opeth is a great band people...listen...a lot.

Listening to: Opeth - Godhead's Lament
i'm sure D1 created this thread to see what people were listening to *besides* Opeth.

Even if he did...noone ever says they're listening to Opeth, even outside of this thread.

exactly. there are other bands besides opeth, wreath..SURPRISE! many band forums have a NP thread, it's not exactly weird..and my god look at catherine zeta jones' ass...holyyyyyyyyy shit i want to fuck that. (sorry, im watching entrapment)

wasnt Nick in that movie?

and, yeah, i noticed that Opeth is rarely in peoples NP. actually, rarely do people post an NP in the first place. it's just too much effort.

Yes I realize there are other bands...but some of you act like Opeth doesn't exist when you're a member of their forum. Just doesn't make much since that you claim to obsess over other bands in an Opeth forum.

PS. Catherine Zeta Jones=nice.

Sean Connery too.

Not sure, just seems that way. This is also why I don't post on this forum often...people try to pick out a weakness in something someone else says and pwn them. lol. It's not very fun.

Haha Dorian...your collection of "Michael, Peter, Martin, and Bass Player" sigs are great. Just great.

Wreath said:
Could somone please tell me why whenever they are doing a now playing thing, they always do a non-Opeth song...and an Opeth forum. Opeth is a great band people...listen...a lot.

Listening to: Opeth - Godhead's Lament

i was listening to Opeth..."a lot"...when you were in the womb.

theres "a lot" more music out there than Opeth.

I realize there is more music...it's just not what I do though...I don't listen to 56817351 bands at a time, I just can't do it. I listen to 2 or 3 at a time and get their whole collection of albums and master all their songs and lyrics then I get tired of them. So don't be surprised if I stop posting in this forum in about a year.