Now that GR is out, what other albums are you looking forward to this year?

Oct 8, 2005
I cant think of any off the top of my head, all the ones I was waiting for came out: Ghost Reveries, Meshuggah catch 33, Darkest Hour undoing ruin, and dream theater octavarium.

Korn - See You On the Other Side

Been waiting for this one since their last one came out. It was pretty weak, but I know this one is going to be something else for various reasons... can't wait to hear it. They are my favorite band. Now flame away.

The only ones I can think of off the top of my head are the new Borknagar, Vintersorg and Waterfield albums but those will not be done until 2006.

Julian Zembrowski said:
Hmmm, I doubt it will be out this year but I'm looking forward to Ulver's ambient remake of their previous Nattens Madrigal album.
Bellyrub, Awoooo, Lawl.

Is the Ulver remake still going to happen? Been ages since I heard anything about it... would be truly amazing if Garm got his thumb out of his ass and finally released it...

I'm eagerly awaiting Katatonia's new album, though it isn't going to be released until early next year... hopefully we'll get a sample track or something before this year ends... :)