Now Playing........

Death Angel - "The Art Of Dying"

@ Hawk: I always play a lot new albums to get into them, especially on those cases they don't click at first hearing. Lately I have bought so much shit (I'm carrying over 150 CDs back home, customs are going to nail me to the wall). that I can't sit and enjoy as I used to be in the old days. I can sing (horribly) almost all songs from my old albums, but I barely recognize songs form my newer ones. I cannot enjoy them as much as I should.

So I try to get into the newer stuff a lot, so then when I return and have my whole collection together I can equilibrate between new and old stuff.

Particularly in the case of Ayreon I had a big mixed up. I didn't want a version in long box (like Star One) because ist doesn't fit in my CD shelves. So I wanted the small box, but in The End they only had what I belived was the long one at $27. But I found the one I tought it was the good one at Amazon at $23.48, so I purchased it and in the meantime The End brought the small one at $25 :mad: . Anyway I was waiting and somebody fucked up and Amazon cancelled the order and refunded the money, of course The End was out of it at the time. I will travel soon and I don't want to charge my card (because I'm going to close the account), the USPS has been really slow, and I'm still waiting two albums from The End. Ergo, I went to Tower Records and ended paying like $33 for the small box :bah:. But at least I got it, and I'm enjoying it :D .

Tell me something is the end of the recording the best ace up the sleeve or what? Damn Arjen really hit me like a ton of bricks with it:headbang:

Wyvern said:
Death Angel - "The Art Of Dying"

@ Hawk: I always play a lot new albums to get into them, especially on those cases they don't click at first hearing. Lately I have bought so much shit (I'm carrying over 150 CDs back home, customs are going to nail me to the wall). that I can't sit and enjoy as I used to be in the old days. I can sing (horribly) almost all songs from my old albums, but I barely recognize songs form my newer ones. I cannot enjoy them as much as I should.
Thats exactly how it is with me dude! Really, I used to sit on my bed and play music in my room. With the lyrics in front of me. After a few times hearing the album I could pretty much sing along to it. Now I play a new album while being busy on the internet. No lyrics in sight. And it had to be a really fantastic album to get my interest.

Wyvern said:
So I try to get into the newer stuff a lot, so then when I return and have my whole collection together I can equilibrate between new and old stuff.

Particularly in the case of Ayreon I had a big mixed up. I didn't want a version in long box (like Star One) because ist doesn't fit in my CD shelves. So I wanted the small box, but in The End they only had what I belived was the long one at $27. But I found the one I tought it was the good one at Amazon at $23.48, so I purchased it and in the meantime The End brought the small one at $25 :mad: . Anyway I was waiting and somebody fucked up and Amazon cancelled the order and refunded the money, of course The End was out of it at the time. I will travel soon and I don't want to charge my card (because I'm going to close the account), the USPS has been really slow, and I'm still waiting two albums from The End. Ergo, I went to Tower Records and ended paying like $33 for the small box :bah:. But at least I got it, and I'm enjoying it :D .

Ordering via the net surly can have its downside. I am still waiting for the Ayreon single I ordered. They have send me no notification that my payment is in. This btw is not ordered by Amazon. I am a bit amazed that Amazon fucked up your order. I been ordering for quite a few years with them and no compliants here :)

Wyvern said:
Tell me something is the end of the recording the best ace up the sleeve or what? Damn Arjen really hit me like a ton of bricks with it:headbang:
Yea he's very inventive to say the least. I do think this album is his best Ayreon album! I am very much enjoying it. Some of the lyrics really hit me when I heard it the first time.

Wyvern said:
Dream Evil - "The Book Of Heavy Metal"

Have you seen the video? The link no longer worked or I would post it!

Death Angel - "The Art of Dying"

delize said:
Have you seen the video? The link no longer worked or I would post it!

Death Angel - "The Art of Dying"
The video comes in the CD as a MPG :D (at least in my edition).

Hey Delize are you playing lately all the music I like by pure coincidence or are you trying to allure me into your web? :headbang: