Now Playing........

Pure coincidence that I had downloaded that video and then saw your post Dream Evil - "The Book Of Heavy Metal". I had never heard the band before. Don't have anything by this band except the video. Just thought I would mention the video :)

np:
Evergrey - "Receration Day"

delize said:
Pure coincidence that I had downloaded that video and then saw your post Dream Evil - "The Book Of Heavy Metal". I had never heard the band before. Don't have anything by this band except the video. Just thought I would mention the video :)
I was more into the fact that you mentioned Death Angel latest album in your previous post :D As for Dream Evil, do not start with this album if you want to check them go for the first 'Dragonslayer'.
And now you are playing Tank? Woman you a dream come true... ;)

Wyvern said:
I was more into the fact that you mentioned Death Angel latest album in your previous post :D As for Dream Evil, do not start with this album if you want to check them go for the first 'Dragonslayer'.
And now you are playing Tank? Woman you a dream come true... ;)

I have all the Death Angel's albums. It's too long a story of how I was introduced to them on another board. I like NWOBHM and Tank is my newest band. ME a dream come true!?!?..... I don't think so, but thanks :)

I'll check out Dream Evil.

np

Accept - "Restless And Wild"