Now Playing...

^ Aaww *hugs*.. but you know that's a good thing,it means we'll hopefully soon will hear some new stuff from you guys..goodluck to you as well :)

Emperor - A Fine Day To Die...

Angeleyes Part II said:
^ Aaww *hugs*.. but you know that's a good thing,it means we'll hopefully soon will hear some new stuff from you guys..goodluck to you as well :)

Emperor - A Fine Day To Die...

emperor did such a great job on that bathory song. i probly listen to it once every couple days still/.

abigailwilliams said:
opeth - orchid

I love that album..Orchid and Morningrise are by far out my fav of Opeth..i got their last one too,but somehow it doesn't do much to me..while songs like "In The Mist She Was Standing" or "Black Rose Immortal" can give me goosebumps...

Enslaved - Nidingaslakt..

Angeleyes Part II said:
I love that album..Orchid and Morningrise are by far out my fav of Opeth..i got their last one too,but somehow it doesn't do much to me..while songs like "In The Mist She Was Standing" or "Black Rose Immortal" can give me goosebumps...

Enslaved - Nidingaslakt..

i like every thing opeth has done alot even though they change it up from album to album. i like that. i still havent gotten that far into ghost reveries although i have it and i havent gotten past the first 2 tracks yet. although i think they are very good.

ah enslaved is another favorite of mine. the return to yggdrasill dvd is amazing.

The're might be just 3 or 4 songs on Ghost Reveries that can actually hold my attention,but i dunno i fall for their older stuff,they do sound amazing when performing live tho,i think Mike is a great singer with an amazing voice..

hmm,don't know of that enslaved dvd,will dig it out (or is it dig in..ppff (sp) sucks..)

Amorphis - Elegy..