Now Playing...

Brett - K A L I S I A said:
Errrr, the band's female vocalist ? ;)
She's called Elodie and also sings in the band Auspex (www.auspex.fr.st).

Aarrgghh..excuser moi..tu a raison..female vocalist (couldn't come up with that word so fast earlier) ;) Elodie has a lovely voice,and i really like what i've heard so far,can't imagine that song has a duration of one hour,incredible..:) i will check the above link..keep ya fingers crossed for the download..:p

NP: Atheist - Mother Man..

Kalisia - Skies

Just downloaded this, really like it. Gotta admit I've never heard of 'em til this thread, but, thankfully, it piqued my curiosity.
Has anyone heard Green Carnation's Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness? It's also a one track album clocking in at an hour, and lies in similar territory of prog metal, one of my favourites albums of all time. May stick that on next...

1 hour and 10 minutes actually ;)
Haha, Skies is a very old recording, our first demo, recorded in 1995. I remixed it recently to include as a bonus with "Cybion" and some covers of bands that influences us (with a guest lead appearance of Tom from To-Mera on one of them, thanks man !). Let's just hope we'll find a label crazy enough to release a double-cd...

Oohh,i got that album "Live to Dreams" too,haven't played it for ages...Longest War...Moments of Silence / Mr Hyde..:dopey:

Radiation4 - Album: Wonderland..

Oops..i forgot..Hopkins-General-sir..you made my day..Thanks..:D