Now Playing

^ You guys rule.

It's cool when one lives in America, one in north Africa, and the other in Australia, and the three are into the same stuff. :kickass:

EDIT: Noble, you once mentioned this album: Hybris by Änglagård.
Well I got it today and I'm listening to it now. Very beautiful music indeed. :cool:

Cheers

^ You guys rule.

It's cool when one lives in America, one in north Africa, and the other in Australia, and the three are into the same stuff. :kickass:

That's why I like the internet so much (Well, sort of...) because, otherwise, I would be convinced that I was the only person in existence who listened to this crap!:lol:

As for Änglagård:

I have listened to Hybris at least once a week for 2.5 years now and I'm still awe struck by it. In my opinion, it's the best prog rock album ever written. The Swedish singing may be weird, but after some time it becomes enjoyable.

Did you find an actual copy of the album or did you download it? It has been out of print for over 10 years now, so I had to download it and Epilog off of a torrent site. Reissues should be on the way soon, hopefully.

Oh, and to keep on topic:

Now Playing - Derek Sherinian - Antarctica/Ascension/Primal Eleven (The new Planet X trilogy). This right here is what makes life worth living!

That's why I like the internet so much (Well, sort of...) because, otherwise, I would be convinced that I was the only person in existence who listened to this crap!:lol:

Same here. :lol:
It often makes me feel like I'm someone coming from the future. :cool:

Did you find an actual copy of the album or did you download it? It has been out of print for over 10 years now, so I had to download it and Epilog off of a torrent site. Reissues should be on the way soon, hopefully.

Well I couldn't find it either. I asked a relative who's currently in Europe to see if he can find it, and he said he couldn't and sent me back a rapidshare link. :lol:

I'm listening to 'Vandringar I Vilsenhet' right now. Truly awesome stuff!

Been listening to Ataraxia a minute ago, which I got addicted to right after I started listening less to Quantum.

('less' translates to: less than 3-4 times a day o_O)

^ You guys rule.

Yeah, its a lonely existence us prog/fusion/metal fans live, but the internet brings us together... :lol:

Where in North Africa do you live? For some reason I thought you were in the UK?

Anyways, gotta listen to some Spiral Architect- A Sceptic's Universe this arvo... :D

Where in North Africa do you live? For some reason I thought you were in the UK?

UK? heheh is my English that good? :p (it's supposed to be my 3rd language)

Anyways, I'm in Tunisia.

And hey, Australia is awesome. I have to visit it before I buy the coffin. :cool:

NP: Some Larry Carlton stuff.

Anyways, I'm in Tunisia.

And hey, Australia is awesome. I have to visit it before I buy the coffin. :cool:

Wow, it is very good. :) What's your 1st and 2nd languages? Australia is awesome, you definately should visit. :p Only other places in the world I've been to is Kenya (Nairobi and Eldoret)...

NP: Shadow Gallery- Room V

Wow, it is very good. :) What's your 1st and 2nd languages? Australia is awesome, you definately should visit. :p Only other places in the world I've been to is Kenya (Nairobi and Eldoret)...

NP: Shadow Gallery- Room V

One of my earliest memories was going over to a friends house and seeing a strapping, young Steve Irwin wrestling/pissing off animals in the Australian Outback and I have wanted to go there ever since.

I will go there and camp out on Brett Garsed's lawn before I die, dammit!

NP: Spiral Architect - A Sceptics Universe. Still gives me that funny feeling inside, like the first time you kiss a girl. Except, in this case, I'm actually getting some action.

Anyways, I'm in Tunisia.

Nice to know another Larry Carlton fan...I was sold after his first solo album back in '78...I heard it when I was first playing in '80...actually borrowed it from the library and was blown away...well...except for the vocal stuff...that's like taking a ride on an elevator.