Now Playing

Yes, you're quite good.

Phideaux - Doomsday Afternoon

Wow! This album really is as good as people have been saying it is!:kickass:

I'm listening to them now and they're really good. Thanks for the.. uh.. general recommendation I guess.

Phideaux - Thank you for the evil

They're like Ayreon except they're not a degenerating band*. Wooo!

* Project, metal opera, whatever, fuck you.

Imagine one day, you wake up and decide that you want to bake a mouth watering cake - one that will make a French pastry chef creme his jeans in delight of your genius and artistry with handling raw ingredients. Everything is there: chocolate, frosting and a cake base that perfectly complements it. You have put your heart, soul and everything that makes you human into concieving this cake. It really is perfect in every sense of the word.

Just then, you look out the window and see your neighbor naked, curled into the fetal position screaming and babbling incoherence. He ran out of Aripiprazole six days ago and has been stewing in a mixture of his own psychosis, waste and illegal street drugs since. Without warning, he charges towards your house, naked and screaming with genitals bouncing in syncopated rhythm. Instead of murdering you, he decides to take handfuls of your beloved cake and not only smear himself in it, but piss on it for good measure. After scraping the cake residue off of his body (With careful emphasis on making sure he has a clean crotch region) and putting it back into a pile, he snatches up your Chinese Crested and makes for the bushes across the street.

You can pick around the skank and find mouth watering morsels, but there is no beating around the fact that it is soiled beyond repair.

The new Indukti album Idmen is perfectly analagous to someone shitting on an otherwise delicious cake. The music ranks among the most emotional, dynamic and well thought out I have heard in a long time. I ordered this album based on the instrumental version of Tusan Homichi that was on their MySpace. It actually made me shiver in some places. How a band that is capable of producing such amazing music can, in turn, litter it with sub-par lyrics (Hawk kills rabbit..!?), vocal delivery (The guys doing them literally sound like they are high or drunk) and odd chants (Think DT - In The Presence of Enemies Pt. 2) is something that I will never understand, even if someone explains it to me logically.

NP: Indukti - Idmen

Oh fuck me!:cry:

Yes, you're quite good.

I'm listening to them now and they're really good. Thanks for the.. uh.. general recommendation I guess.

Phideaux - Thank you for the evil

They're like Ayreon except they're not a degenerating band*. Wooo!

* Project, metal opera, whatever, fuck you.

Glad you like it!:kickass:

^^ Nice review. :lol:

NP: Was listening to "Waves" (Guthrie Govan) at the beach a couple of hours ago. :cool:

NOW playing: Philip Glass - The Hours (soundtrack)