Now Playing

^ New Sun Caged soon! Did you see the clips Marcel posted? I'm excited!

holy christ, for a second there i thought you meant NEW clips. and ya that IS what im suggesting in my sig. but dont get to excited for the new sun caged, considering it was annouced in Jan. last YEAR and a new song was played live some time in 2008 as well. ive given up looking for an update on "the lotus effect". hope its still in the works, REALLY.

Supertramp - Hide in Your Shell

I love this song.

Supertramp, King Crimson, Gentle Giant, Floyd, Genesis, Jethro Tull, Yes, Renaissance, Gryphon and more... all 10/10 bands. UK really dominates classic prog.

Supertramp - Hide in Your Shell

I love this song.

Supertramp, King Crimson, Gentle Giant, Floyd, Genesis, Jethro Tull, Yes, Renaissance, Gryphon and more... all 10/10 bands. UK really dominates classic prog.

:headbang:

Totally agree!

NP: Cynic - Traced in Air. I actually think this may be my favorite album ever. It's one of the few albums that I need to listen to in order to function properly during the day.

:headbang:

NP: Cynic - Traced in Air. I actually think this may be my favorite album ever. It's one of the few albums that I need to listen to in order to function properly during the day.
yeah not bad for an album which waited 13 years or more to see the light of day :loco: !!! indeed one of the best albums ever (actually the most sensitive drumming i heard in my life ) it's like the album itself is a journey through peaceful and deep meditations so deep that you forget it' s music ....

holy christ, for a second there i thought you meant NEW clips. and ya that IS what im suggesting in my sig. but dont get to excited for the new sun caged, considering it was annouced in Jan. last YEAR and a new song was played live some time in 2008 as well. ive given up looking for an update on "the lotus effect". hope its still in the works, REALLY.

Artimisia definately doesn't get the plaudits it deserves, It truly is a masterpiece!!

NP: IMMORTAL - ALL SHALL FALL!!!!!
Easily going to be album of the year over here. FUCK it's so good. That riff in Unearthly Kingdom is just fucking phenomenal. Abbath dude....

That's next on my playlist man!!! I'm psyched.

Recently listened to:

Sonata Arctica - Days of Grays: Snore. I guess I should give it more tries, but this is giving me the same vibe as Unia. It smells like WoW. That is bad.

Scar Symmetry - Dark Matter Dimensions: Not an immediate favourite, but neither was their last album. It is DEFINITELY solid though. I'll buy this.

Third Eye Blind - Ursa Major: 70% great. The songs that suck REALLY suck though. On the fence here.

Porcupine Tree - The Incident: They're becoming ambient. And that is OKAY with me! I love it. Will grab on vinyl if possible.

Transatlantic - The Whirlwind: I can't believe it. Transatlantic are back! And they still kick ass. I definitely want this on vinyl. Please please Neal?

Collective Soul - S/T '09: Different. Not edgy. But I like it.

Vertical Horizon - Burning The Days: Never a letdown. Not in 5 albums. Not in 6. I love this one!!

Dredg - The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion: I bought this on vinyl. It is fucking great. Contender for best of '09.

OSI - Blood: Great album. Probably the best yet. All they had to do was get rid of Portnoy to slay all base.

Engel - Sense The Fire (Song): Damn, please put out a 2nd album. You rule.

To be reviewed next:
Immortal, AtmOsfear (yes they are back!!), Kayak, Voyager (aus).

OSI - Blood: Great album. Probably the best yet. All they had to do was get rid of Portnoy to slay all base.

[
true ,one of the best albums ever , albums like that make me proud of Metal :heh: no need to speak about Kevin and Jim :kickass: : very balanced work but your right Gavin Harrison is alot more better in this thing than Portnoy : dude the man is a genius :cool:
note : they didn't get rid of Portnoy but he chose to leave the band + his work wasn't bad at all i think , but the band is just getting better all together and u can feel like they are mastering more and more this new field of music after each album ....