Now Playing

Bloodbath :prog :lol: i'm sure you meant sthing else ,any way very happy to find an evil soul here :lol: cheers :headbang:

ya i meant Riverside, cause that one guy had never heard them before and im obsessed w/ them. Fathomless was a disapointment for me though, my favorite parts of theres is when Blakkhiem plays a dark raw melody. outro to Hades Rising is like darker version of Inside a City of Glass by his other band Katatonia:worship:notworthy

ya i meant Riverside, cause that one guy had never heard them before and im obsessed w/ them. Fathomless was a disapointment for me though, my favorite parts of theres is when Blakkhiem plays a dark raw melody. outro to Hades Rising is like darker version of Inside a City of Glass by his other band Katatonia:worship:notworthy

yeah me too at the first month and i will tell you why(i guess it's the same case with you here ...) because i expected that the album to be sthing else(like u i was LONGING for another " Resurrection Through Carnage" or sthing like that ) i even hated it at the time which happened to me once before with PL because i epected it to be more like V ; any way dude trust me when u put expectations you will always be disappionted no matter how good the album is because GREAT bands won't simply repeat them selfs they simply move to experiment another fields. in my opinion there are so many fantastic riffs in Fathomless , good drumming and every thing. if you would take an advice dude forget about Bloodbath for a while and when you feel that u need to hear them again try to listen to that album with an open mind as you don't even know the band and then u will find a masterpiece in your hand ...

by the way Katatonia rules The Great Cold Distance is one of my best albums ever .Night is the new day will be out soon (the reviews are great so far : " Katatonia - Night is the new day...
...is possible the greatest "heavy" record I've heard in the last 10 years. " Mikael Akerfeldt :heh::kickass:

yeah me too at the first month and i will tell you why(i guess it's the same case with you here ...) because i expected that the album to be sthing else(like u i was LONGING for another " Resurrection Through Carnage" or sthing like that ) i even hated it at the time which happened to me once before with PL because i epected it to be more like V ; any way dude trust me when u put expectations you will always be disappionted no matter how good the album is because GREAT bands won't simply repeat them selfs they simply move to experiment another fields. in my opinion there are so many fantastic riffs in Fathomless , good drumming and every thing. if you would take an advice dude forget about Bloodbath for a while and when you feel that u need to hear them again try to listen to that album with an open mind as you don't even know the band and then u will find a masterpiece in your hand ...

by the way Katatonia rules The Great Cold Distance is one of my best albums ever .Night is the new day will be out soon (the reviews are great so far : " Katatonia - Night is the new day...
...is possible the greatest "heavy" record I've heard in the last 10 years. " Mikael Akerfeldt :heh::kickass:

O ya! ive been watching the new about night is the new day for the last year or so everyday! then i got forsaker and it soooooooo good. i seriously doubted that Katatonia could progress even further but it sounds like they have! cant wait! gonna play Modern Warfare 2 and listen to NITND all day NOV. 10

Van Canto...just when I was getting a bit tired of power metal, I discovered how refreshing it was to hear an acapella power metal band. And the "rakka-takka" rhythm voice stuff is hilarious...

I had never paid any attention to Kamelot but I just realized they've got a good sound. Definitely a step above a lot of the genre.