Now Playing

Saw Camel live last night in my town ,bought their new dvd live "in from the cold" with the setlist they use to play in this tour, 2 hours and half of magic music,expecially the entire "snow goose".Don't miss them live !!!!

hey that's not bad.

thanks. you can download that song and others for free if you want at the link in my signature. i've been writing mostly metal stuff lately.

it'd be great if a lot of people heard my music. i listen to it myself and i think what i write is cool although i dont know if there's a lot of people that would like what i write. my dream is to compose music for video games like nobuo uematsu who did the music for the final fantasy series. it's just difficult to get your music out there.

God is an astronaut - All is violent, all is bright

this has grown to become a favorite album.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just bought the album Universo Inverso by the guitarist Kiko Loureiro. It's great! :worship:

Last edited by a moderator:
two days ago fates warning in my town (Italy) almost back to my home,stunning gig,they played almost all that I wanted (except "still remain"),
Ray in splendid shape,best moments were "part of the machine","nothing left to say","pale fire","ivory gates....","through different eyes",stop because if I continue I'll get all the set.Don't miss them if they'll come nearby you

two days ago fates warning in my town (Italy) almost back to my home,stunning gig,they played almost all that I wanted (except "still remain"),
Ray in splendid shape,best moments were "part of the machine","nothing left to say","pale fire","ivory gates....","through different eyes",stop because if I continue I'll get all the set.Don't miss them if they'll come nearby you

did they play anything from Pleasant Shade of Gray?

they played part III and part XI ,but I saw them played it all yet,so I was glad
they played a mixed set,as i wrote, for me "perfect simmetry" is their best work and i was happy they played 3 songs from it.