Now Playing

Wow, it is very good. :) What's your 1st and 2nd languages?

Thanks. :)
French and Arabic are what's commonly spoken here.

NP: Spiral Architect - A Sceptics Universe. Still gives me that funny feeling inside, like the first time you kiss a girl. Except, in this case, I'm actually getting some action.

:lol:

Nice to know another Larry Carlton fan...I was sold after his first solo album back in '78...I heard it when I was first playing in '80...actually borrowed it from the library and was blown away...well...except for the vocal stuff...that's like taking a ride on an elevator.

Hey Schenk! Glad you like his music. I enjoy it a lot. :cool:

One of my earliest memories was going over to a friends house and seeing a strapping, young Steve Irwin wrestling/pissing off animals in the Australian Outback and I have wanted to go there ever since.

I will go there and camp out on Brett Garsed's lawn before I die, dammit!

NP: Spiral Architect - A Sceptics Universe. Still gives me that funny feeling inside, like the first time you kiss a girl. Except, in this case, I'm actually getting some action.

:lol: Spiral Architect rule! Have you checked out that band Exivious yet?

NP: Exivious- Waves Of Thought

:lol: Spiral Architect rule! Have you checked out that band Exivious yet?

NP: Exivious- Waves Of Thought

Yeah, I was the one who told Tymon to post that info on the Planet X board. Surprisingly, he already had an account! :err: I'm definitely buying that album when it comes out!

NP: Planet X - Quantum. Desert Girl gives me goosebumps every time I hear those piano arpeggios start.

so apparently if you listen to dream theater's learning to live and symphony x's a lesson before dying back to back your head explodes

Yeah, I was the one who told Tymon to post that info on the Planet X board. Surprisingly, he already had an account! :err: I'm definitely buying that album when it comes out!

NP: Planet X - Quantum. Desert Girl gives me goosebumps every time I hear those piano arpeggios start.

Ah, I wondered about that, I only read the Spiral Architect forum after he'd posted on Planet X... :lol:

I'm definately buying it also, sounds ridiculously good, like Alex Machacek jamming with Cynic instrumentally... :headbang:

NP: Tribal Tech- Reality Check