Now Playing

Have you checked out the new album? It's pretty incredible.

Yep, in fact the new release was what inspired me to give them some more listening. Normally it's not quite my type of music, but it's well-done.

NP: Psychotic Waltz - Mosquito :oops:

Illusion Suite - A Ghost form the Past

yeah this band's name TOTALLY isn't reminiscent of Shadow Gallery and Dream Theater...yeah...

How is it compared to the others? Is it as good as metal opera p1 or is it as bad as the scarecrow?
I really dug The Scarecrow overall, but this double album left me underwhelmed. The Wicked Symphony has some good tracks, particularly the title cut, but I expected more.

<--- Kiuas - The Visionary [Kiuas-Lustdriven-2010-WAGNER] 06:33 [Metal]

I thought the wicked symphony was quite.. I can't say good, but it had a few catchy moments? Unlike the scarecrow. For some reason I like the ripper owens song a lot :D

Runaway Train- Off the Wicked Symphony

I agree with Phanto; the albums have catchy songs but they're not amazing. There's a lot of mediocre tracks between the more interesting ones.
Off Wicked Symphony, I personally Like Scales of Justice (the Ripper Owens song), The title Track, and Runaway Train. States of Matter (sung by Russell Allen) is an alright track as well.

Off Angel of Babylon, I like the title track, Journey to Arcadia, and Symphony of Life

Runaway Train- Off the Wicked Symphony

I agree with Phanto; the albums have catchy songs but they're not amazing. There's a lot of mediocre tracks between the more interesting ones.
Off Wicked Symphony, I personally Like Scales of Justice (the Ripper Owens song), The title Track, and Runaway Train. States of Matter (sung by Russell Allen) is an alright track as well.

Off Angel of Babylon, I like the title track, Journey to Arcadia, and Symphony of Life

Sounds like we pretty much like the same thing.

For me it's the first three tracks off the first album and Symphony of Life off the second one that stand out.

Oh, and now playing:
Odin Dragonfly - Web