Now Playing

Gryphon - Ein Klein Heldenleben

If you haven't heard this, you owe it to yourself to give it a listen. It's one of the greatest songs ever penned.

Pt 1:

Pt 2:

Really amazing, and that's no lie

Last edited by a moderator:
Just learned about a relatively new band called "Darkwater." No, there used to be a "bad" band with that name, this is a new one. They're Swedish. They have two albums out, I just bought "Where Stories End" and I'm liking it so far. Also recently acquired Star One's "Victims of the Modern Age." Had to stop listening, couldn't keep it out of my head and couldn't sleep. LOL Russell Allen lends his awesome vocals to this one...... (he's the reason I got it)

Gryphon is an awesome band and I actually own a CD album with them (!!!!).

Never heard of that song though. Will have to do some progarchives researching soon. I have a lot to explore.

Gryphon is an awesome band and I actually own a CD album with them (!!!!).

Never heard of that song though. Will have to do some progarchives researching soon. I have a lot to explore.

Have fun! The album is Raindance, which is awesome all the way through (and includes one of the best Beatles covers you'll ever hear as a bonus).

And oh man progarchives. They're actually pretty good about things, except once in a while they'll overrate random bullshit. Like that Haken album...what a load...