Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy fucking shit:

Beyond the Embrace - Redeemer

I had this song on repeat all fucking day while I was driving. This is one of the best songs I've heard in a long time. The rest of the album is ok, but this song rules all. Tell me if they play it live.

Hahahaha. School. That's funny. :tickled: I graduated. Heeheehee. :wave: So long, idiotic classmates!! (Actually my class isn't bad, just the underclassmen suck...)

I tried out that song, F_V, and for some reason it's just not hitting me the same way.

NP: Evergrey - A Touch of Blessing

I actually find myself liking "The Inner Circle." It's pretty nifty.

That is indeed cause your a homo :tickled:. Naw, for some reason it hooks me. Blazing solos everywhere, bad ass harmony riffs, and a chorus that I can never get out of my head.

And you are correct "The Inner Circle" is in my top 10 of 2004 without a doubt

ICED EARTH FUCKING SLAYED. Beyond the Embrace was OK, and Trivium was there too (that was a pretty cool surprise, they weren't on the ticket), and they were OK as well, but Iced Earth totally blew me away. And I got all bloody in the mosh pit. It was fucking awesome.

NP: Trivium - Like Light to the Flies (on the free sampler thing I got)

Edit: Oh, and the only songs I know the titles of that Beyond the Embrace played were Against the Elements and Bastard Screams.

froosch said:
ICED EARTH FUCKING SLAYED. Beyond the Embrace was OK, and Trivium was there too (that was a pretty cool surprise, they weren't on the ticket), and they were OK as well, but Iced Earth totally blew me away. And I got all bloody in the mosh pit. It was fucking awesome.

NP: Trivium - Like Light to the Flies (on the free sampler thing I got)

Edit: Oh, and the only songs I know the titles of that Beyond the Embrace played were Against the Elements and Bastard Screams.

Yeah Trivium is a great band for being so undergroundish and young...ish. Ember To Inferno is a good album, worth a pick up or a few song download. And Beyond the Embrace :kickass: represent Mass Metal. The frist time I heard them was a sampler at an In Flames, Dark Tranquility, Sentenced, KSE, show. Popped it in, Bastard Screams, loved it, bought it.

How did the 3 guitarests sound?

Oh yeah and at this, Is that Twisted Sister cover from the upcoming EP?
Possibly is my answer, cause that version that I have is live. So I have no idea. And in the ID3v2 Tagging it says Live in Valencia 2001. So dunno man.

My last edit I swear,
Skyfire - Conjuring the Thoughts

ShadowOfFire said:
How did the 3 guitarests sound?
Like the soundman needed help :p The leads got buried almost to the point that you couldn't hear them at times. Had it been mixed better, it would have been a much better show. There were songs were it sounded mixed really good, but not many.

Green Carnation - As Life Flows By

Arsis - Looking To Nothing

:cry: I wet myself when I heard the solo on this song. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

froosch said:
Like the soundman needed help :p The leads got buried almost to the point that you couldn't hear them at times. Had it been mixed better, it would have been a much better show. There were songs were it sounded mixed really good, but not many.

Green Carnation - As Life Flows By

Yeah I thought thye might have some problems with that at points. Oh well, album quality is amazing though. Some of the acoustic instrumentals and what not that they can put together with three guitarests is really amazing.

Goddamn this song is awesome!

Totally agree with you there ShadowofFire. Awesome awesome CD.

This is like Blind Guardian on drugs. It's fun.

^ OMG BG on crack! I gotta check that out.

I broke my arm so I might forget to like put aletter in or something.