Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These guys are not that bad metalcore emo or whatever...the clean vocals are a BIT too punk for my taste but they have some great melodic ideas...and not too bad a job on the guitar work and screams

ShadowOfFire said:
Would you rather listen to them or Avenged Sevenfold...?
Thats who I wanted to compare them too. I would prolly rather listen to Avenged Sevenfold. Their vocals are a bit more bearable.

Final_Vision said:
Thats who I wanted to compare them too. I would prolly rather listen to Avenged Sevenfold. Their vocals are a bit more bearable.

Agreed. I saw them live with Shadows Fall and they are actually really good live and they put on a good show. Like 3 people were actually into it though so it sucked for them but they gave 100% as if those 3 people were like Gods or something.

I've just been really getting sick of melodic death lately and have been branching a bit into metalcore, but decent metalcore is really hard to find. I've actually been listening to a lot of Nightingales lately. Alive Again is an amazing album.

Dan Swano - The Big Sleep

Well, now it's Sunrise - Drain the Cup. I'm liking, pretty cool stuff. They remind me of someone... Can't think of who it is. OK, so I guess it doesn't remind me of them, but it sounds familiar. Maybe Divine Souls.

By the way, since I don't feel like starting a thread to spam this in, I started a web comic yesterday here: http://www.metalstorm.ee/comics in case anyone wants to check it out. It's metal-based, so you may find it interesting, but there's only one done so far.