Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final_Vision said:
Man...the worst I feared...the new Shadows Fall song IS nearly as boring as Destroyer of Senses...I hope the new album isnt completely like this...

Hmm, I actually am really into this song. I've been a strong Shad Fall fan since about the time they got Brian Fair I'd say. Saw them 3 times, met most of their members, 3/5. Good guys. ANyway, I think it's a pretty good track and I'm sure you can just expect better.

Ive been a fan since Of One Blood and saw them at last years Ozzfest. Their set list blew so bad. Did meet em though, nice guys.

Judging from their choosing of the more streamlined "heavy" tunes as their singles for TAOB, I'm guessing their gonna go more in that direction. I would rather have more of a "Mystery of One Spirit"/ "Fires in Babylon" direction myself :D

Oh god just sayin the words Myster of One Spirit makes me hard bro! My fav song by far off that album. I really don't know if they will beat First Noble Truth in my eyes. Somber Eyes has a lot of great stuff as well, To Ashes, Fleshold, Pure, Nurture, Somber Angel, ya know the originals before OOB that just kick ass.

I have absolutely never heard of these guys before finding this CD, but I really do love a few of the more non-traditional death metal songs they have on here. Like this one - the solo is HAWT.