Now Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just stole this off the internet. I think I will be buying it once it actually comes out. You have some good taste, opacity. :)

Sounds pretty good...kinda reminds me of Needled 24/7 but pretty damn good melody line and some damn nice soloing (no suprise there).

I'm a little apprehensive about the next Bodom because they've been getting a lot more mainstream exposure recently. Not that they'd go the way of In Flames or anything like that. But whatever, I can't make any judgments before it comes out anyway. I haven't heard that song yet. I've heard they're doing an Andrew W.K. cover which I really really wish I hadn't heard.

CoB seems to me a band who doesnt look to sell out, but I have to admit, there are some twangy crappy riffs in the new song occasionally, but theres enough CoB in it that it doesn't bothe rme.

Yeah, I seriously don't think they'll ever sell out, not only because I trust them enough not to, but because it doesn't even make logical sense. Their sound is based on the things they'd lose if they were to sell out, so they'd have to go totally Amorphis on us to even try to accomplish that. But Alexi's too much of a badass motherfucker to let that happen anyway.