Now playing?

Metallica's self-titled.

I used to hate it, but for some reason it's grown on me...

Queensryche's first EP. Now THERE's some awesome shit. :headbang: Love that band's old stuff.
"The Lady Wore Black" is on right literally right now. Holy CRAP Geoff Tate's vocals are godly. O_O

I'm also digging Opeth lately. There's a lot of hype around them so I didn't really wanna check 'em out, but DUDE.... they deserve nearly all the hype they get. Absolutely beautiful in a desolate sense.

^
Overkill owns. "Hello from the Gutter" HAS to be the catchiest song EVER INVENTED. Either that or "Wrecking Crew". Love all that. Really fun stuff, though I'm in more of a progressive metal mood right now. :D (Oh yeah... now I'm listening to Queensryche's "Rage for Order" album. LOVE it. I think I listen to these guys at least once a day. New musical obsession? You got it! :lol:)

All the Iron Maiden on my computer. (Right now, I'm on "Still Life". I used to not like this song, but I'm liking it a lot now... heh!)

^
Overkill owns. "Hello from the Gutter" HAS to be the catchiest song EVER INVENTED. Either that or "Wrecking Crew". Love all that. Really fun stuff, though I'm in more of a progressive metal mood right now. :D (Oh yeah... now I'm listening to Queensryche's "Rage for Order" album. LOVE it. I think I listen to these guys at least once a day. New musical obsession? You got it! :lol:)

great album i love i dream infared..one of my favorite songs :headbang: