Now Playing...

Loona said:
CD - Eerie Emotional Music (just got it in a store as a gift for buying 2 cds at the same time, there are things on it like Elend, Tenhi, Antimatter and Green Carnation, nice gift :p )
Yep, it's a nice CD. I got it when I went to see Autumnblaze, The Vision Bleak and Secrets Of The Moon. Prophecy is doing good promo work. :cool:

darksuns_existence.jpg

snow2fall said:

almost 3 years ago i wanted to remove spaces between name,title and words, but i had good reason

now i see it everywhere, and it doesnt make sense at all at all, its just fucking style

:erk:

zupi_clone said:
almost 3 years ago i wanted to remove spaces between name,title and words, but i had good reason

now i see it everywhere, and it doesnt make sense at all at all, its just fucking style

:erk:
hmm could you show some covers things you've made?

siderea said:

I think once he posted a link to a site he did some freelance work for, though maybe it was just an indication of what kind of style he digs.

Of course that was *back then*. It's not the style of the covers you just posted though :) Let's hope he's gonna show us something nu.

siderea said:

i could show the initial works and book for 'lights out', but... i cant, its up to the master, plus theyre in the archive, plus you'd upload them here or something, plus id go mad and other people would go mad and and thats the story really :cry:

zupi_clone said:
i could show the initial works and book for 'lights out', but... i cant, its up to the master, plus theyre in the archive, plus you'd upload them here or something, plus id go mad and other people would go mad and and thats the story really :cry:
:cry:
sad sad planet.

anything not antimatter/anathema related is interesting too tough.
i tried to check that link you have in your signature, the sounds are addictive but i wouldn't know what work is yours on there
(nick drake looks nice, simple thus nice. was it taken from a picture the drawing?)