Now Playing...

Neurosis - A Sun That Never Sets

You should deffo check this band out at www.neurosis.com If that's not proper doom, well then I don't know what is...

Also check www.mp3.com and download "A sun that never sets" and "Stones from the sky"...

Same here! :):) The bootleg... The demos are better though
Crap dude, this is closing in very dangerously to Anathema's first position in my favs list! And this are only the demos, go imagine. Jan is an ace singer and fantastic guitar player (no words can describe his riffs on As in a Dream), Wouter de Baskabouter is extremely talented on his bass and Elie is just the perfect base with his drums

yepp the bass is pretty decent, the two songs i heard were good, but beating anathema from my fav position? hmmm, no. Though it is a good listen!

You can't really judge on the demos, it's much more impressing live, think Pieter gotta agree on that one. And for the bassplayer: the bass on the demos is nothing compared to the "new" basslines, they have another bassist right now, a MUCH better one. The gig saturday was great, one of the best ones I saw of them, and I saw em about 10 times or so

oh, i didn't knew that, but i'm curious about the bas thing, cause i think the bass lines i heard were already really good. Well, though it would take a lot for any band to beat anathema from my favourite position. Sorry Tim!;-)

cheers