Now Playing...

good choice @ dragon. you should have a look at the dark tranquillity forum :)

np: god dethroned - into the lungs of hell

Dhatura said:

erm sorry in advance for the double post...
well, i think the description "cute" is reserved to fluffy teddy bears, little kittens or children. in connection with a woman this attribute suggests a somewhat naive, dumb and childish behaviour to me. and that's not like i want interesting women to be.
but maybe my interpretation of "cute" is a bit anormal. it would be nice to know whether women here would like being called cute or not. we could even start a poll o_O

np - new model army - ballad

VultureCulture said:
erm sorry in advance for the double post...
well, i think the description "cute" is reserved to fluffy teddy bears, little kittens or children. in connection with a woman this attribute suggests a somewhat naive, dumb and childish behaviour to me. and that's not like i want interesting women to be.
but maybe my interpretation of "cute" is a bit anormal. it would be nice to know whether women here would like being called cute or not. we could even start a poll o_O

Don't know. Erm... call me "cute" and let's see how I react.

Crack Hitler said:
I can't see New York 'cause Dhaturas fat ass is blocking the view?

I'll grow it so big, Crack, that when I sit down, I'll cover the whole of Europe, so I'll block your way when you want to get out of that friggin Filandia for your holiday.