Now Playing...

gamiesaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aye nice one.
At the moment Im mostly banging my head against the sink and the pregnant cat is worrying me cos shes me favourite one. Stop miaowing Im not a fucking vet although I'll phone one if you start droppin kittens on me windowsill. Coomsys dad was right.
fuck em all fuck em all United, Spurs and Liverpool!
Cos we are the Arsenal, We are the best, We are the Arsenal!
..and fuck off the rest!
Shit, I dont like Arsenal
:eek:

head has popped:eek: Thanks ever so much:)

Originally posted by Light

Curious... what is it with this 'ý' thing?
It's not just you, loads of people do it.

Is it, like, the masons?

in turkish we have i & ý , different letters..
when I wan't to write "I" , sometimes, I forget to press shift and my "I" become "ý"...

ok...
I will try not to forget to press shift....

Originally posted by Strangelight
aye nice one.
At the moment Im mostly banging my head against the sink and the pregnant cat is worrying me cos shes me favourite one. Stop miaowing Im not a fucking vet although I'll phone one if you start droppin kittens on me windowsill. Coomsys dad was right.
fuck em all fuck em all United, Spurs and Liverpool!
Cos we are the Arsenal, We are the best, We are the Arsenal!
..and fuck off the rest!
Shit, I dont like Arsenal
:eek:

head has popped:eek: Thanks ever so much:)

Arsenal sucks, really, i don't like them, the same with fucking ManU. Liverpool is my favourite. You'll never walk alone....