Now Playing...

how come they're gone?! even the pink in your posts turns me on now.

alright kidding i won't scare ya!

Ahh, the pink ball, yes, that's just a pink ball, nothing else. My days that were never here are gone now, sad as it is.

Gotta play my little tin whistle now, life is all too burdensome :(

Cerulean said:
I thought I was special! :cry::cry::cry:

you are, dear. Remember what you said to me regarding that guy, Ben? You said it was just that you can't stand a guy who doesn't respect women.

And I said you had it all over a dude like him. And you so do. Be glad you're a decent person, seriously.

*thinking to herself* we're saying the same things at the same time, we're so in synch. maybe maqus and i should hook up..

A Leaf said:
*thinking to herself* we're saying the same things at the same time, we're so in synch. maybe maqus and i should hook up..

I ain't hookin up with ya, you'd just make a fool of me and my pink feelings.

Maqus said:
I ain't hookin up with ya, you'd just make a fool of me and my pink feelings.
hm i see, you're the "commitment" kinda girl. now i'm really stuck between the two of you guys now eh.. :erk:

Sure I am a committment girl, but Cerulean is a committment guy too, so I know it's a hard decision.

Which Soundgarden album is that? An old or a new one?

Maqus said:
Sure I am a committment girl, but Cerulean is a committment guy too, so I know it's a hard decision.

Which Soundgarden album is that? An old or a new one?
well life's gonna hand you all sorts of tough decisions!
it's from 1994. how can it be a new one unless they reunited, maqus!

*thinking* i hope maqus and cerulean will not commit to one another, then i'm screwed.

I meant "new", like the last one, hehe, something after Superunknown, when I lost track of them.

Maqus and Cerulean will commit separately, I can assure you :D As for me, I commit only petty crimes nowadays. He can answer for himself, if you ask him.

Maqus said:
I meant "new", like the last one, hehe, something after Superunknown, when I lost track of them.

Maqus and Cerulean will commit separately, I can assure you :D As for me, I commit only petty crimes nowadays. He can answer for himself, if you ask him.
ok sorry, i never wanted to question your love for soundgarden, your commitment to myself or your criminal record. :cry:

Well, thank you for the faith invested in me. It's a rare quality nowadays, I respect you for that.

I don't have that Soundgarden though :D Only an old video, Louder than Love, with our young Chris wearing silver shorts.

and that'll do it for you, than what's the use of the rest right? :)
anyways i'm slipping away.. hope to have chrissy and of course cerulean dreams! :D
^and that's the medication i'm on, speaking! not me! :tickled: