Now playing

Morpheus said:
well, can make some recommendations please, for i only know their Somebody (Depeche Mode) Cover!

sorry this has taken so long to answer lol

I would suggest American Thighs first, then Eight Arms to Hold You and then listen to Resolver. That's the order their cds came out and you will get to hear how much Louise Post has matured in her playing and writing styles.

If you like what you hear, I can send you what b-sides and demos i have of theirs.

livingdead_girl said:
sorry this has taken so long to answer lol

I would suggest American Thighs first, then Eight Arms to Hold You and then listen to Resolver. That's the order their cds came out and you will get to hear how much Louise Post has matured in her playing and writing styles.

If you like what you hear, I can send you what b-sides and demos i have of theirs.

Im not really into depeche mode, though there stuff is good (but there's too many good stuff when you're searching for it). first thing i heard from them was a cover by moonspell (sacred) and i liked it.

Mariner said:
Im not really into depeche mode, though there stuff is good (but there's too many good stuff when you're searching for it). first thing i heard from them was a cover by moonspell (sacred) and i liked it.

Depeche mode is cool, but I was talking about Veruca Salt. They did a Depeche mode cover. Just to clarify is all :)

I haven't heard the moonspell cover yet

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
get the 'enjoy the silence' cover from tori amos.

get the smells like teen spirit cover....!!!

@living dead girl: i will try the veruca salt stuff soon!

and about Depeche Mode: there are so many covers, bands have done of one of their songs. But Mariner, just listen to them, really, i know some people which weren't into this kind of music and after they listenened to some songs more often, they became addicted! no shit, they're good! crack i need your help on this case ;)!!!

Morpheus said:
and about Depeche Mode: there are so many covers, bands have done of one of their songs. But Mariner, just listen to them, really, i know some people which weren't into this kind of music and after they listenened to some songs more often, they became addicted! no shit, they're good! crack i need your help on this case ;)!!!

and then buying all their CDs? no thx :(

i know, buying cd's is becoming very rare these days....in the near future i guess the cd is going to have the status of vinyl. Well, at least download some songs of em, it's worth the time.

Morpheus said:
i know, buying cd's is becoming very rare these days....in the near future i guess the cd is going to have the status of vinyl. Well, at least download some songs of em, it's worth the time.

haha

nah it just because i'm afraid i'll like it. and then all the money ill spend again.. :cry: