Now playing

Well, i think there first two efforts were really good, and some songs from their previous output as well. Haven't really listen that much to the latest album, only once. They took some electronic stuff in which is a good thing, but there is a lack of power of the guitars i think. These two things aren't in the right balance imo. But i'll give it another few listens, you never know....

Veruca Salt - Resolver

arscov.jpg

wow! i listened to some samples from godspeed you black emperor last night at 3am and they sounded great. i hope i can find some of their stuff somewhere in town...

anybody else likes 'em?

massive attack - 100th window

real nice but mezzanine is better i think. deffo worth bying though compared to the crap that is out nowadays.

resurrecting this god-forgotten thread...

paradise lost - draconian times

it's been a while since the last time i've listened to this one... top stuff...

Coldplay - Parachutes

found it for 8€(!) today and I'm really stunned by it! I should look for the 2nd one as well... :)

i was listening to load last night for some bizarre reason, and i found "THE BLACK ALBUUUM" in Reloads CD case even though i dont have "THE BLACK ALBUUUM" on CD??

hooowww???

sol83 said:
resurrecting this god-forgotten thread...

paradise lost - draconian times

it's been a while since the last time i've listened to this one... top stuff...

yeah it's one of my favourite albums of the 90's. There's no rubbish on that one. Perfect from first to last second ! :)