Now playing

U2 - Achtung Baby
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

Can't help it, I reallly discovered this song this night :eek:
it's fucking amazing:eek: :) :)
playing it for the 6th time in a row i guess...

Originally posted by speakinstone
well in that case santa's evil, i'm having grace and you know i'm good to post cds.. :Smug:

Thanks for the offer :) but in this case I'd prefer the original cd. If no-one buys it for me, I'll pick it up myself. It's only 10€ or so after all...

Pink Floyd - the wall

Yeah i finally bought it a few days ago, mostly by curiosity and i'm pretty happy about it 'til now.
Some nice tunes here and there, and interesting words ... Dunno if it was the right album to buy at first still...any ideas?

Nice one Lenore!!!!!!!
For the next I would recommend Wish You Were Here, Dark Side of the Moon or Meddle
Or if ya want something expirimental you should go for The Pipers at the Gates of Dawn.
They're all good, but the last 2 have no such content then the other ones.
Note, there's also a bestof available.
I would go for Wish You were Here, since that song is great! And Shine on Your Crazy Diamond is a long marvellous song as well.
But again, you can't go wrong.

Originally posted by Lenore
Pink Floyd - the wall

Yeah i finally bought it a few days ago, mostly by curiosity and i'm pretty happy about it 'til now.
Some nice tunes here and there, and interesting words ... Dunno if it was the right album to buy at first still...any ideas?

state a solid opinion to know if its worth checking.any hits?

Originally posted by the_good_son141
state a solid opinion to know if its worth checking.any hits?

Well if its worth checking , i'd say yes , obviously ~ I think Pink Floyd have sufficiently influenced music in general to have an interest and spending time listening to what they've done.
I actually finally checked them because i wanted to know why they were this big even after 30 years , and i like trying to understand why / how come a band have such a hit on people.
Ok well, after a few hearings, i'd say there's really nice tunes goin on there, like 'comfortably numb' ( but i was a fan of it for a long time already ) which a really stunning song, mother, nobody home, and this one i cant remember the title in which there's " crazyyyyyy" at the end :)
I can't really say more, i still need more time to focus entirely on it.
I won't say it's a belter for me, i don't really dig it, but again it's really interesting to hear, and also interesting to learn a bit of their history.

so a whole mechanism of thought behind this buy.i dread to think what's in yer mind durng clothes shopping!

i adore hey you,for my likings.comfortably numb is mellowww,or am i losing it?i used to like it long ago,but now i'm numb to it.

Originally posted by the_good_son141
so a whole mechanism of thought behind this buy.i dread to think what's in yer mind durng clothes shopping!

*buying buying buying buyiiiiiiinnnngggggg*

thats about that :)

thats a bit less intellectual than when i buy a cd i'd say hehe

it's always fun to imagine you in the stores:)
oh and the word buying carries an intellectual gravity of its own anyway:)
i'll discuss your obvious mixed personality while having a drink in the pub right now.its already 00:30 down here:(