Now playing

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
If you had been at Ilosaari 2001, you would've seen 'em. I watched three songs and went back to tents to pour some more beer in to my mouth.

I wasn't there then, I think..nope, I was at Tuska (and managed to miss Katatonia. That's something I'll never forgive myself. :mad: ) but it doesn't make any difference that overall I can't remember much of the gigs at festivals..because of all the beerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeer :D :D :D

Anyway, I'm going to see Napsu 'cause me brother and some good friends I'm not seeing too often, are comin there. That means BEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEER again..!! :headbang:

Originally posted by speakinstone
I wasn't there then, I think..nope, I was at Tuska (and managed to miss Katatonia. That's something I'll never forgive myself. :mad: ) but it doesn't make any difference that overall I can't remember much of the gigs at festivals..because of all the beerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeer :D :D :D

wait until i come over, i'll teach you to put it low on booze. damn alcoholics :mad:

anyway, i've been thinking about that Tuska festival, and it might be a good excuse to come over, especially if sentenced's playing.

Nah. Tuska is nothing compared to Ilosaari-rock which is held at the same time. Really good people, nice place and usually pretty good bands too. Ok, one point to Tuska: Katatonia never played at Ilosaari. Anathema, Fantomas, Pitchshifter, Weeping Willows, Muse, MDB, In Flames, etc did.

Originally posted by moody
wait until i come over, i'll teach you to put it low on booze. damn alcoholics :mad:

anyway, i've been thinking about that Tuska festival, and it might be a good excuse to come over, especially if sentenced's playing.

Sentenced played this year..heard them behind the beertent. :D

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Awfully often I've catched bands behind or in the beertent at festivals. I wonder why...

:eek: me too!! very strange that is.. but I think that's one of those 'unexplained' things, you know.. the truth is out there. or maybe it's in the beertent..!?
:)

aha, there it is?! and NOW you're telling that..! ok, atleast i don't have to seek anymore..actually i don't even care. about the truth i mean. sure i'm still caring of the Beer.

Originally posted by speakinstone
aha, there it is?! and NOW you're telling that..! ok, atleast i don't have to seek anymore..actually i don't even care. about the truth i mean. sure i'm still caring of the Beer.

Ten bottles of beer on the wall
I wont let one happen to fall
so I drink all the botlles from the wall
10 bottles of beer :)

Originally posted by Mariner
Ten bottles of beer on the wall
I wont let one happen to fall
so I drink all the botlles from the wall
10 bottles of beer :)

:eek: oh shiiitt..don't touch 'em!! did you hear me? uhh??! the beer's mine! ALL the beer!! mine!! MMIIINEEEE!!!:Shedevil:

Fuckin' hell..... the only thing you finns kmow to do well is to quickly get off-topic and start taliking about booze... you probably drink while you're sleeping!!!!

PL= new one + one second

I'd like to inform you, that isn't the only thing were good at. Atleast I'm sure there's something else we know to do well... Just can't come up with anything at the moment.

And about booze, well fockin hell, there was Finlandia Vodka in my mother's milk so what did ya expect?

Originally posted by sol83
Fuckin' hell..... the only thing you finns kmow to do well is to quickly get off-topic and start taliking about booze... you probably drink while you're sleeping!!!!

I've cut off the sleeping, so I'm having more time to get pissed. That's what I'd call some usefull using of time! :p