Now playing

They're good in useless posts. Tey're good in changing subject quite abruptly. They drink a lot, but they better dont taste any Belgian beer, because it's a pity to spoil it. They can fuck off. They are useless at all. They are hintii. They suck. They are boring.
Anyone else? :)

Actually finnish beer is soooo good, that you just have to keep on drinking it. That's why people in Belgium, Germany, Ireland etc. don't drink much... :lol:

OK, I know, i'm drinking this piss (aka finnish beer) just to get drunk. And it seems to be working quite well :cool:

and some for the topic:
The Black League - Ichor

Originally posted by eup
OK, I know, i'm drinking this piss (aka finnish beer) just to get drunk. And it seems to be working quite well :cool:

HEYYYY!!!! Finnish beer is the best one :D
lapinkulta.jpg

8%20-%20Lapin%20Kulta%20(the%20golden%20beer%20of%20Lapland)%20BEST%20PHOTO.jpg

Originally posted by eup
Actually finnish beer is soooo good, that you just have to keep on drinking it. That's why people in Belgium, Germany, Ireland etc. don't drink much... :lol:

HAHA, what a belter! You know who drinks the most beer of the entire world. And there was serious research done for this one!
The Germans, and then the Belgians! :p :p :p

Originally posted by Mariner
They're good in useless posts. Tey're good in changing subject quite abruptly. They drink a lot, but they better dont taste any Belgian beer, because it's a pity to spoil it. They can fuck off. They are useless at all. They are hintii. They suck. They are boring.
Anyone else? :)

bah.gif
oh you old joker..!

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Of all the beers in Finland you had to choose the worst? :lol: But it's true. Beers here are quite good. Decent at worst.

yep. karhu rules!
disco2.gif

and don't you go anywhere..eh?! otherwise this' gettin some monolog-thingie..!!:D

Well I personally prefer CXX, though I gotta admit that differences in the usual finnish beers are not that great (mostly it's only an 'image-thing', you know?

hyssh... (i know but everyone doesn't have to..!:rolleyes: )

I'm here, only once in a while I gotta work :lol:

lad, you're out of your mind??

Yes. I've developed an unique talent of doing things slllooooowllllyyy. That goes with eating also. Time doesn't run any faster even that way, tho.. :rolleyes:

oh.. and not to go off-topic (like we haven't allready)

NP: CMX - Isohaara

I'm having a heineken right now (yes, i know it's like piss but that's the only alcoholic thing in my fridge right now!)..... By the way, let's think of some drinking songs?

Dead Kennedys - too drunk to fuck

Originally posted by sol83
I'm having a heineken right now (yes, i know it's like piss but that's the only alcoholic thing in my fridge right now!)..... By the way, let's think of some drinking songs?

Dead Kennedys - too drunk to fuck

:worship: Dead Kennedys

Eppu Normaali - Baarikärpänen