Now taking orders on the new Nasheim CD, "Evighet/Undergång"

I had one spin of it so far .. interesting .. will need some more listens for it to sink in. Undergang is by far the standout track ... the Bathory cover is impressive as well. In some ways better than the original.

Let me ask you something that I always wanted to know regarding the vocals. How do you sing them? How do you train for this type of style and how can you keep it up for a long period of time?
Something I always wanted to know, but never knew anyone first hand that was singing this way.

lurch70 said:
I had one spin of it so far .. interesting .. will need some more listens for it to sink in. Undergang is by far the standout track ... the Bathory cover is impressive as well. In some ways better than the original.
Thanks, hehe, well I agree with Mr. Demilich, I like our cover but we could never top Bathory... Feel free to think what you want though :p

lurch70 said:
Let me ask you something that I always wanted to know regarding the vocals. How do you sing them? How do you train for this type of style and how can you keep it up for a long period of time?
Something I always wanted to know, but never knew anyone first hand that was singing this way.
Yeah, I can't really explain this... I can't keep it up for that long yet, I need more practice. I'd ideally want to be the vocalist (ONLY) in a band that plays live and rehearses, to kind of train my voice. But as I said, I can't explain how I do it... There are a few threads in the Musicians Discussion forum if you're interested :loco: