Now this is a good thread...

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
I recently had an opprotunity to show a friend of mine his first COB song. We were in my room and I had all of the Bodom albums out (including the live album) He said, "So let's hear this band you always rave about"

I said, "Sure no problem" BUT THERE ACTUALLY WAS A BIG PROBLEM. I didn't know which song to show him first. Chances were that he would only stay for one song and I wanted him to be impressed.

After much deliberation, I picked Needled 24/7 and he loved it and he plans on buying HateCrewDeathroll. I guess my question is, what song would you have picked?:confused:

I wouldn't pick Everytime I Die. I love that song but I believe that you really have to understand Children Of Bodom to get that song. The first song that somebody should hear would definitly need speed. Just my opinion

Originally posted by HateCrewDeathroll
I wouldn't pick Everytime I Die. I love that song but I believe that you really have to understand Children Of Bodom to get that song. The first song that somebody should hear would definitly need speed. Just my opinion

Thats why Towards Dead End is a good choice for showing. Especially if they are a musician. That song has a good feeling to it. Like at the end, if I'm listening to that when I'm driving down the road, I always try to pick a race. :lol:

_Zsuzsa_ said:
I'd pick Triple Corpse Hammerblow from HCD, Downfall from HB, Touch Like and Angel of Death from SW and Hate Me from FTR.

I'd pick Hate Crew Deathroll from Hate Crew Deathroll:), Hate Me! from Follow The Reaper, Downfall from Hatebreeder, Deadnight Warrior from Something Wild.