np

There are more than a couple bands that went from deathcore early in their careers to technical death metal or BDM later on. I haven't heard their earlier shit, but Incongruous isn't deathcore, and that cant even be argued.

At least go listen to the albums you comment on and get your facts straight before you spout out your nonsense. Because honestly, all your doing is making yourself look like an idiot.

Drought.jpg

There are more than a couple bands that went from deathcore early in their careers to technical death metal or BDM later on. I haven't heard their earlier shit, but Incongruous isn't deathcore, and that cant even be argued.

At least go listen to the albums you comment on and get your facts straight before you spout out your nonsense. Because honestly, all your doing is making yourself look like an idiot.

See here's the problem, just because you like every fucking technical death metal band with little to no exception (like all people who worship tech death, i've noticed), doesnt mean some of the bands arent deathcore.

Deathcore vocals + same deathcore kids still in the band + deathcore breakdowns + goofy band names + tech death wanking and sweeping... still = deathcore.

I dont really care either way... but jesus fucking christ you're full of yourself.

See here's the problem, just because you like every fucking technical death metal band with little to no exception (like all people who worship tech death, i've noticed), doesnt mean some of the bands arent deathcore.

Deathcore vocals + same deathcore kids still in the band + deathcore breakdowns + goofy band names + tech death wanking and sweeping... still = deathcore.

I dont really care either way... but jesus fucking christ you're full of yourself.

I agree with everything you said, tnb thinks hes right all the fucking time its kinda funny actually.