np

Nuclear-Death-Terror-Chaos-Reigns.jpg

Cattle-Decapitation-Monolith-of-Inhumanity-e1332131523797.jpg

I remember some of the guys here were hyping the shit out of this... I've never been able to stand Cattle Decapitation... but they said it was different so I gave it a try.

It's just weird. They go from melodic death to brutal death to tech death randomly... there's a ton of different vocal styles, which range from passable to fucking awful...

I guess it was better than I expected but I still didnt really like it. Oh well, I might give it a few more tries later on and atleast it has cool album art.

Effigy, i like your quote :lol: What an idiot.

I like cattle decapitation, there albums arn't really good but they have some intense songs with awesome vocals/lyrics.

Easily their best, fucking love Regurgitate! :kickass:

I like cattle decapitation, there albums arn't really good but they have some intense songs with awesome vocals/lyrics.

Ive seen Cattle Decapitation so many god damn times live, and actually kicked it with Travis, Josh and their old bassist Troy. Cool, down to earth dudes.

Hearing their music live is a lot better and more enjoyable than on a cd imo...Travis' stage performance is fucking hilarious and energetic, but it seems that they are too hyped among a lot of core kids who dont know dick about grindcore and think they are the most br00tal act in the scene...When...They arent.

Regardless, they are a fun act to see and have produced some solid material, just not a lot lol

Hail%2Bof%2BBullets%2B-%2B%25E2%2580%25A6Of%2BFrost%2BAnd%2BWar%2B%25282008%2529.jpg

I can't get enough of anything involving Martin Van Drunen. Hell, the Dutch metal scene as a whole is one of my favorites in the entire genre.

Pestilence, Asphyx, Thanatos, Hail of Bullets, God Dethroned, etc.

It all slays me in the best way possible.