np

18867.jpg

And are you enjoying the wailing on the dude sticking a thumbtack through his scrotum? (Inb4 if you ignore the vocals or get used to them its great. No. No its not.)

And are you enjoying the wailing on the dude sticking a thumbtack through his scrotum? (Inb4 if you ignore the vocals or get used to them its great. No. No its not.)

Silencer? Yeah no, I agree with you. The vocals suck, and ruin what could've been a pretty good album.

EDIT: The vocals on the Sortsind album might actually be worse, but It's kind of amusing. I sometimes like listening to shitty DSBM... it's probably the same part of me that enjoys Anal Cunt every once in a while.

Reminds me of the black metal band with the vocalist that sounds like daffy duck. Oh and I wasn't specifically talking to you, just common stuff I hear about that album.

Silencer? Yeah no, I agree with you. The vocals suck, and ruin what could've been a pretty good album.

EDIT: The vocals on the Sortsind album might actually be worse, but It's kind of amusing. I sometimes like listening to shitty DSBM... it's probably the same part of me that enjoys Anal Cunt every once in a while.

I might be the only one on this forum who not only can stand the vocals, but enjoys them.

Wasnt always that way though...Definitely grew on me.