np

Svikt - I elendighetens selskap

Svikt_-_I_Elendighetens_Selskap.jpg

When Iced Earth was in my very small list of bands I'd rotate over and over, this was one of the albums that wore out fastest. After putting it aside (along with most of their discog) for a few years I'm enjoying it quite a bit now. I'm hearing hints of Crimson Glory's Transcendence all over the place too (don't think I listened to them the last time I heard this album).

This album was my introduction to Iced Earth. There are some outstanding songs like the Burning Times and the Something Wicked Trilogy, but there is also a lot of filler on this one, Melancholy, Blessed Are You, Watching Over Me, Consequences.

NP:

19042-1.jpg

1990-cowboys-from-hell.jpg

This album was my introduction to Iced Earth. There are some outstanding songs like the Burning Times and the Something Wicked Trilogy, but there is also a lot of filler on this one, Melancholy, Blessed Are You, Watching Over Me, Consequences.

Watching Over Me was one of a dozen or so songs that my dad would always sing the chorus of around the house all the time, so I have strong nostalgic feelings towards that one.

^ Nice one! This one I happen to like more than any Cannibal Corpse release, interesting too since George "Corpsegrinder" sings in both...

500px-Imperial_Doom.jpg